Monitor Controls Inc.



Non-Emergency Change Request

User Manuals

Can I pay my bill with my credit card?

Yes. We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover.  We also accept debit cards and can process a check-over-the-phone for your convenience. We maintain PCi Compliance to ensure your information is properly safeguarded.

Do I have to call you every 3 months and tell you to apply the payment to my credit card?

No. By completing a pre-authorization form we can apply your payment automatically each quarter until you choose. We'll even call you if we need an updated expiration date.

We are selling our home. What do I need to do with our alarm system?

Mail or fax us a letter indicating your closing date and we will take care of the rest; it's that easy.

I need something for my insurance company stating we have an alarm. How do I go about getting this?

Providing your insurance company with an insurance certificate can save clients up to 20% on their insurance especially if the system is monitored. Simply complete our non-emergency request and we will take care of the rest.


Request a Free Security Survey

Contact Us Online or call us at 888.269.3591 for more information.

Monitor Controls Inc.

About Us | Services | Products | Client Support | News | Contact Us
Non-Emergency Change Request | Site Map | Home

Monitor Controls Inc.
Toll Free: 888.269.3591
178-180 Center Street
Local: 203.269.3591
Wallingford, CT 06492
Fax: 203.265.0727

Copyright © 2017 Monitor Controls Inc. All Rights Reserved.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Debit Cards and Check-By-Phone
Home Contact Us Non-Emergency Request Site Map About Us Services Products Client Support News Employees Only Client Support FAQs Services Monitoring Installation Servicing Client Support Common Q and As Download Forms Client Change Request How can we help you today?  Click here to Contact Us Request a Free Security Survey of your home or business Serving Southern New England